Changes in Building Maintenance for 6950 and 7000 Buildings
Hello Weifield Team,
I hope this email finds each one of you well and healthy.
As of, 10/1/2020, the building management process and primary contacts will be changing for our 6950 and 7000 S. Jordan Road locations. Randy will be taking over all of the building management while continuing his regular cleaning schedule.
Below is a list of the changes that may impact you, and please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
- Security System Management:
- Our IT department will be managing the security system and building access. So if you need anything regarding your key cards or security system passcodes, please contact them through email@example.com.
- Property Management:
- We have onboarded CBRE as our property management company. This is only for your information as maintenance tickets and projects will still be submitted to Randy per our usual process. Randy will determine if a project or maintenance item is outside of his scope and will involve CBRE project management.
- REMINDER- Maintenance Ticket Procedures:
- All requests will be submitted to Randy through the following email firstname.lastname@example.org. Randy will reply to the tickets within 24 hours and respond to the project detailing: anticipated start date of the project and the project’s possible duration if it requires more than a day’s worth of time.