2021 COMPANY GOALS & Q1 ROCKS
The following are Weifield’s 2021 company goals and Q1-2021 company rocks. Also, attached (below) is the 2021 Weifield Blueprint for you to review.
2021 Company Goals
- People: Develop our people – Launch additional classes within Weifield University to improve the skills and knowledge of our employees.
- Advance Process: Create Efficiencies & Transparency – Implement our new ERP (SageIntaact), Salesforce, and WorkforceGo to create integrations and provide better data….as single version of the truth.
- Advance Process: Followed By All (FBA) – Train, measure, and ensure everyone is following our core processes…The Weifield Way, for consistency and improved results.
- Community: Give Back – Provide opportunities for our team to participate in our community to make meaningful differences where we live, work and play.
- Trusting Relationships: Strengthen Client Relationships – Provide opportunities for everyone to get connected to our clients to build stronger, trusting relationships.
- Growth: New Office – Acquire and integrate a new company based in Nashville, TN
Q1 Company Rocks
- P: Development – Roll out financial literacy training (Megara)
- A: ERP – Data migration (clean and import) and testing for ERP and other systems (Megara)
- A: FBA – Train/Measure/LMA 5 core processes in each department (Markham)
- C: Participation – Offer at least 2 opportunities for involvement (Nugent)
- T: Roll Out Weifield’s Marketing Plan to the entire company (Nugent)
- Growth: Nashville – Purchase new company (Anderson, S.)
At our February 18th All Hands meeting, Tim Markham, COO shared Weifield’s 2021 Blueprint as well as our results, financial and operational, from 2020.