2021 COMPANY GOALS & Q2 ROCKS
The following are Weifield’s 2021 company goals and Q2-2021 company rocks. Also, attached (below) is the 2021 Weifield Blueprint for you to review.
2021 Company Goals
- People: Develop our people – Launch additional classes within Weifield University to improve the skills and knowledge of our employees.
- Advance Process: Create Efficiencies & Transparency – Implement our new ERP (SageIntaact), Salesforce, and WorkforceGo to create integrations and provide better data….as single version of the truth.
- Advance Process: Followed By All (FBA) – Train, measure, and ensure everyone is following our core processes…The Weifield Way, for consistency and improved results.
- Community: Give Back – Provide opportunities for our team to participate in our community to make meaningful differences where we live, work and play.
- Trusting Relationships: Strengthen Client Relationships – Provide opportunities for everyone to get connected to our clients to build stronger, trusting relationships.
- Growth: New Office – Acquire and integrate a new company based in Nashville, TN
Q2 Company Rocks
> Revenue: Sell $7.2M of gross margin
> People: Fill key roles including:
** Get Work – Chief Estimator, Sr. PCM, Estimator
** Perform Work – Service Manager (TX), GS (TX)
> Process: Continue implementing core IT systems
> Growth: Establish a Colorado Springs office
> Growth: Continue progress on acquiring/building a business in Nashville
Tim Markham will cover details at our upcoming May 20th All Hands meeting.