ALL HANDS MEETING VIDEO PROJECT – SPOTLIGHT ON WEIFIELD KIDS!
CALLING ALL WEIFIELD PARENTS (OR GRANDPARENTS, AUNTS, UNCLES, OR FAMILY FRIENDS)…
A QUICK & FUN ALL HANDS VIDEO PROJECT!
Weifield Employees — we are holding our All Hands meeting on Thursday, June 25, 2020 – and we thought it would be fun to involve some of our ‘quarantined kids’ to share their thoughts on how they are keeping busy in the COVID times and to share a fun talent they might have with everyone!
If you’d like your child (or a child you know) to participate, the process is easy:
- Shoot the Video: Take a mobile video of your child answering a few questions and demonstrating their talent:
QUESTIONS FOR KIDS (FEEL FREE TO MODIFY ANY OF THE BELOW AS YOU FEEL APPROPRIATE!):
- What is your favorite thing to do with (Mom/Dad – the Weifield parent)?
- What has been hard to deal with while being at home so much?
- When you grow up, what do you think you will tell your kids or friends about this time you had to spend at home?
- Have you learned/perfected a talent while you’ve been at home in quarantine? (like a song/dance, card trick, joke) – could you share that with us, now? (Parents: You can play background music if needed, and even participate in the video if you’d like!).
- Send the Video: Once you have the video ready, upload it to this Dropbox location – (you do not need a Dropbox account to add your video to this folder). Alternatively, you can email the iCloud or cloud storage video link to email@example.com – your phone should automatically notify you of the need to send the video via cloud link/attachment due to the video’s larger size.
- Deadline: The deadline for all videos to be sent in is Monday, June 8, 2020.
- Please Provide: Your name (employee), the employee’s child’s or children’s names, and their ages.
Thank you for your consideration and help to make our All Hands video fun and entertaining!