BUSINESS OUTLOOK & COMPANY HEALTH UPDATE
UPDATE #09 – 3.31.20
Good Evening Team Weifield,
I hope you are staying safe and well.
Here are some updates for the last day of March 2020:
1. Weifield’s potential future work appears to be healthy. Pre-con continues to get lots of inquiries with GCs for new work both in the near-future and farther out there as well. Some of the potential work is being generated by COVID-19 needs and efforts to support the community.
2. Weifield is still going strong, and we have ZERO confirmed cases. It looks like we are all washing our hands!
3. Construction is still considered essential in Colorado and Texas.
1. Texas’ ‘Stay at Home’ order has been extended through April 30th, and we feel that Colorado will be following suit; however, this has not been confirmed.
1. Wednesday phone call with Management at 2:00 pm via Zoom (video teleconference). Each week I do a phone call with the Weifield Supervisors to go over questions and concerns with the field. I encourage you to bring up any job-specific ideas to your Supervisor so that they can share any concerns on the Wednesday phone call. Company policy is to follow the P.A.C.T. We have a lot of great people working day and night, seven days a week, on all the issues caused by COVID-19 and how Weifield can successfully navigate each one. Every jobsite may need to do something different as they don’t all have the same problems. The field supervisor has the authority/responsibility to make sure you are safe and protected. They have our support to follow the P.A.C.T. And our Construction Managers will provide support as needed.
We want to thank you all for continued hard work during these tough times. You make the difference! Whenever you feel yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced and the battles you have won out of this.
God bless you and your families,
Chief Executive Officer | Weifield Group Contracting