All COVID-19 News
As the states we operate in move to the next phases of vaccinating individuals, we feel it’s important to provide some information to you, including:
- Your Choice: Weifield is not mandating that our employees get the vaccine. We support your decision on whether to get it or not, at the end of the day you should do what’s best for you and your family.
- Vaccine Cost Information: Our insurance covers the cost of vaccinations for COVID-19. Cigna covers the cost of approved vaccines without any cost share. The vaccine is currently purchased by the federal government and provided free of cost to individuals. Cigna covers the cost of administering the vaccine at 100% without any out-of-pocket costs when done by any in-network or out-of-network provider.
- How to Sign Up: If you are planning to get vaccinated, it’s important that you register with your state’s program sooner vs. later so that you are towards the “front of the line.” Each state has its own websites, a few are shown below:
- Vaccine Communication: If you are scheduled to be vaccinated, please let your supervisor know — it’s important that teams and jobsites coordinate vaccinations to maintain job coverage, as some people that have received the vaccination have had some temporary adverse side effects associated with the vaccine. In other words, it is not wise for all the employees on a team or at a given jobsite to get vaccinated on the same day.
- For More Information: Finally, for more information, please visit each state’s vaccine page:
Our core values, The P.A.C.T., begins with P for People. You are our most important asset. Please know that Weifield’s Leadership Team appreciates you and all that you do for our company and our clients. We want you all and your families to stay healthy.
Please contact HR@weifieldgroup.com with any questions.
Timothy T. Markham
Chief Operating Officer