FANTASTIC SPRING ALL HANDS MEETING!
Weifield was excited to hold our semi-annual All Hands meeting last Thursday, where we had the chance to catch up with each other over food & drink and share the good news about our company’s growth and successes!
Several highlights of the meeting included:
- Our CEO, Seth Anderson, providing an update on our one-year and three-year strategic plans as well as our new 10-year ‘BHAG’ goal
- An update on our quick progress by our new Texas division
- Three $500 awards given to our field personnel with perfect attendance in 2019
- Updates from our divisions on their newly-acquired projects
- Celebrating our CFO, Mike Megara, who was awarded a $10K check for his 10-year anniversary with Weifield
- Handing out Weifield-branded t-shirts and sunglasses as a thank you to our staff for their continued excellent work
- Recognizing our first Weifield ‘PACT’ (People, Advancing Process, Community, & Trusting Relationships) values award winner – our own Jake Lopez!
As always, we also played a few new company videos at the meeting – one of which (‘Club Weifield’) you can view at the link, below!
It’s ALWAYS better when we gather together; thank you to our employees for making it a fantastic meeting — look forward to the next one in November!