GIRL SCOUTS CLOTHING DRIVE
Randi Kimmi, Project Coordinator at our Windsor office, is a Girl Scout leader for a Troop in the Windsor area. The girls in her troop are collecting women’s career clothing, accessories or shoes for the Junior League of Fort Collins’ Career Closet.
Please bring any donations to the Windsor office or the front desk at 6950 S. Jordan Road (August 1 – August 31). Below are the Donation Guidelines:
- Please donate only items purchased within the last five years.
- Clothing should be freshly washed and free of rips and tears. No hangars please.
- Accessories, jewelry, scarves, new undergarments and shoes are also needed.
- Must be suitable for an office environment (suits, dresses, khakis/slacks, nice jeans, sweaters, blouses, etc.)
- Gift cards and coupons to retail stores are also accepted.
Weifield is grateful to help with this worthwhile Dress for Success Clothing Drive!