IECRM WIRE-OFF QUALIFIERS FROM WEIFIELD!
We have two IECRM Wire-Off qualifiers from Weifield – they are the top 4th year students in the apprenticeship program who are now qualified to compete at the IECRM Wire-Off competition in May!
They will compete at the formal Wire Off competition on 5/21/21.
Congratulations to the following Top 4th-Year Students:
- Gold, Dustin Wayne Wayne’s Electric
- Moore, David R. Weifield Group Electrical Contracting
- Ramirez, Enrique Viadal Jr. Kenny Electric
- Nash, Evan J. Piper Electric Co., Inc.
- Contreras-Lopez, Isaac Encore Electric, Inc.
- Hutchison, William Kenny Electric
- Ehler, Jason J. Weifield Group Electrical Contracting
- Mullineaux, Tim IECRM Self-Pay
- Sahli, Ian City Electric
- Motter, Jason ABDR Electric, Inc.
Your skills, knowledge, and practical application in the Wire-Off Qualifier Competition have been exemplary. You are among the TOP TEN in your class and we couldn’t be more proud of each of you. You are now eligible to compete in the Wire-Off for the IECRM Apprentice of the Year. The Wire-Off Competition is scheduled for 5/21/2021 and will be an “ALL DAY” Competition. The 1st place winner will represent IECRM in National Competitions later this fall here in Denver, Colorado. GREAT JOB and THANK YOU for your HARD WORK and DEDICATION to your education and to your career.