JOIN YOUR TEAMMATES IN THE NOVEMBER 2020 VIRTUAL HALLWAY (NOVEMBER RSVP DEADLINE IS 11/2/20)!
Want to know more of your co-workers, both in the office and the field?
Feeling like you need a little more connection – you work with hundreds of people, but only really know 15 on your job site or in your office? The Virtual Hallway program is for ALL employees at ALL levels, field and office!
We’ve got you. Introducing: THE WEIFIELD VIRTUAL HALLWAY
HOW IT WORKS
- Sign up to Participate: Email Cathy at email@example.com to sign up by Monday, November 2nd. This program will run at least through the end of the year – so December will have a round as well!
- Get Paired: Each participant signing up will be paired up with another employee – office to field, job site to job site, with some management in the mix as well! […Want to find out what Mike Osborne, Nick Bull, Mike Megara & others do on the weekends?…Who doesn’t! You may just get that pairing.] 🙂 You will get your pairing by Friday, November 6th.
- Schedule Your Call: You will receive the name of your pair partner via email within the first week of each month — reach out to that person to arrange a date/time for your call that works for both of you.
- The ONLY Rule: Shoot for no less than a 15-minute call and the only rule is…you can’t talk about WORK on your call! […Don’t worry — we’ll send you ice breaker questions each month to help keep the conversation rolling.]
- Stay on the List: Your name stays on the Virtual Hallway participant list until you tell us to take it off; a new Virtual Hallway pairing is sent to you every month.
- Program Launches: The first Virtual Hallway launched in October — and because of the impressive participation, we’re offering it again in November! So please sign up by November 2nd if you’d like to participate.
TO SIGN UP – Please send the following info to firstname.lastname@example.org:
– Your Full Name
– Your Region (TX, CO, WY)
– Your Work Location (Field or Office)
– Your Email Address
THAT’S IT! Hope to see you in the hallway!…..