Microsoft Business Analyst – Open Position
Microsoft Business Analyst
WORK FOR THE BEST – BE TREATED THE BEST!
Successful electricians at Weifield can become foremen, supervisors, estimators, project managers — or move into upper management positions; your drive and abilities determine how far you go!
Weifield is a national leader in cutting-edge construction — more than 70% of the General Contractors in CO & WY rely on our expertise to provide quality electrical projects. And we’re seeking the best talent to build an unstoppable team! We have 400+ employees & offer industry-leading training programs that enhance safety and innovation — and we foster a positive company culture through fun events and parties throughout the year for our employees and their families. We also have a strong community focus – partnering with numerous non-profit organizations to give back to the communities in which we live and work. As evidenced by our Denver Post ‘Top Workplaces’ recognition for 9 years running, we offer a fantastic, family-oriented work culture!
We also offer our employees unparalleled benefits:
- Numerous opportunities to be recognized for individual achievements
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Utilization of the best technology and tools the industry has to offer to make your life easy
WEIFIELD: THE RIGHT PLACE
Our team members go above and beyond at Weifield, every day – and we show our appreciation by offering much more than just a competitive salary. People are Weifield’s #1 valuable asset and we ensure our team feels valued, appreciated, and included at our company – not just occasionally, but always. With that in mind, we’ve designed the common elements of our benefits package to extend well beyond the paycheck and incorporate the following priorities of our team members:
- Enjoy My Work—An engaging and rewarding company culture that allows our team to thrive
- Learn, Grow, Innovate—Ongoing paid training and development to spark career growth
- Time to Recharge—Paid time off and paid holidays for quality time with friends & family
- Be Rewarded—Bonus opportunities and monthly/yearly employee cash awards to reward quality work
- Be Heard—An open-door policy by Weifield management to listen to our team’s ideas and opinions, 24/7/365
- Stay Well—A suite of healthcare benefits to maintain the wellness of our teammates/ their families
- Have Fun—Continual fun company events so our team can get out with family & friends
- Chart My Course—No limits to the performance-based career growth and advancement opportunities for our team, at Weifield
- Be Supported—A full-service Employee Assistance Program to help with the business of life (health, finances, resources, & more — for team members and their families)
At the end of the day, our goal is simple: to continually improve our employees’ work experience to help them be happy, healthy, and well…every day!
Microsoft Office 365 Business Analyst
This is a full-time, exempt/salary position. You will be based in Metro Denver. As a Senior Business Systems and Data Analyst, you will review and document business and user needs. Document processes and identify areas for improvements.
Job Specific Responsibilities
- Administration for SharePoint Online, Teams, and OneDrive
- Implementation of Compliance, Governance, and Management policies adopted by the company within the Microsoft O365 tenant
- Collaborate with business and IT stakeholders to recommend O365 solutions, develop strategy and help to implement and architect as needed. Understand what the business does (e.g. Process, products, goals)
- Knowledge of Power BI design and embedded PowerBI
- Create and deliver Business user training material internally or to client teams to support change management efforts throughout the course of the implementation, including PowerPoint presentations, user guides, exercises, or training environment development, documentation and L2/L3 helpdesk support
- Build data migration and integration mappings
- MS Azure proficiency a plus but not required
- Conducts interviews to gather requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
- Elicits, analyzes, specifies, and validates the business needs of the client and end users
- Develops and utilizes standard templates to write requirements specifications accurately and concisely.
- Ability to investigate and analyze business and technology requirements
- Handle project requirements across functional groups including traceability and changes
- Working with IT, business, and technical partners, identify solutions to business problems from a cross enterprise perspective
- Analysis/Reporting including metrics, scorecards, performance analysis and gap identification.
- Build and maintain strong relationships and partnerships with team members and partners.
- Promoting a culture of continuous improvement at all levels of the organization.
- Provides support in Internal Processes including creation and management of policies/standards/processes, process improvement and transformation.
- Adopting and implementing business and process improvements to perform data analysis and report generation.
- Communicating reporting requirements and output to both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Experience building test cases and scenarios and through validation of end-to-end solutions.
- 3 years of experience as a Business Process Analyst, Systems Analyst, and/or Business Analyst and successfully managing SharePoint within an Office 365 Environment
- Experience with Power Automate and PowerApps
- Strong technical problem solver who can solve issues within Microsoft Office 365
- A strong teammate – you take a collegiate approach to work, circulating important information and contributing to team discussion Can find opportunities for process improvement
- Understand organizational culture, structure, and constraints
- Must have strong continuous improvement experiences, ability to organize and lead projects through completion
- Understand sophisticated problems and collaborate with partners to produce simple solutions
- A problem solver – analyzing and understanding complex issues and problems and able to identify practical and pragmatic solutions
- Self-motivating and hardworking – a completer-finisher able to work on their own initiative with a focus on delivery
- A skilled communicator – providing documents that are clear, detailed, comprehensible and presented in a clear and compelling manner
- Effective time management – planning personal and team workload optimally, setting realistic and achievable targets and delivering to those targets
- Able to take ownership – taking responsibility for project issues and ensuring delivery
- Works well in a team environment
- Ability to independently manage projects, communicate with leadership and resolve issues.
The MA will report to the IT Director
- Stand, walk and sit; use hands to finger, handle, and maneuver or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Reach with hands and arms; be able to talk and to hear.
- See well, either naturally or with correction.
- Hear well either naturally or with correction.
- The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate as in a typical office setting.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Weifield Group is a drug free working environment.
|Pay Rate||Salary Exempt Status; Pay Range $75,000 – $85,000|
|Employee Health Insurance||Healthcare 100% of the employee medical “Base Plan” by WGC 1st of the month following date of hire.|
|Voluntary Dental/Vision Insurance||Paid by employee based on coverage selection 1st of the month following date of hire.|
|Disability & Accident Insurance||Paid by employee based on coverage selection 1st of the month following date of hire.|
|Life Insurance||50K Life and ADD policy for employee only, paid by employer 1st of the month following date of hire.|
|HSA Plan||Employee can set aside $3600 pre-tax dollars /$7200 for Family 1st of the month following the date of hire.|
|HSA Company Contribution||Up to a max of $600 annually, contributed through four quarterly contributions. The employee must have active work hours on the week of assistance to be eligible. This amount is inclusive in the calculation of the max contributions allowable under an HSA plan.|
|FTO||Flexible Time Off|
|401k/Safe Harbor||Participate after 60 days. Weifield matches 100% of investment up to 4% after one year of consistent employment.|
|Background Check/ Drug Test Required||Yes|
|Work Schedule||7AM- 5PM Monday through Thursday and 7AM to 3PM on Friday.|
Due to the nature of this position additional time may be needed in order to complete work activities with no additional compensation.
The company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by management as deemed appropriate. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Weifield Group Contracting Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.