MONARCH CASINO BLACKHAWK: APPROACHING HALFWAY!
Thanks to Project Executive, Bob Watkins, for sending in this latest shot of the progress at Weifield’s Monarch Casino project in Blackhawk, CO!
This project with PCL Construction (General Contractor) is being run by Watkins with Bret Weimer (Project Manager), Don Walker (Field Supervisor), and Jonathan Ryan (Estimator). It is comprised of a new 23-story hotel tower that will include five lower levels of casino gaming, restaurants, hotel administration offices, and lounges, 516 hotel rooms and suites, a mechanical system level, and a top level amenity deck.
According to Bob, the project teams are currently working on the following tasks:
– Medium voltage power distribution system for the entire property
– Power distribution one line throughout the structure
– Rough-in of Casino Level (floors 2 & 3)
– Rough-in of Level 10 (last floor of suites is on Level 21)
– Remodel work on the exterior of existing casino building
It’s exciting to see this project come to life; kudos to our Monarch team for your fantastic progress!