New Job Opportunity
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
General Job Description
Location: Jobsite Specific; ONLY FOR JOB DURATION OF SPECIFIC PROJECT
> Business Process Analysis and Documentation: Research, analyze, and document the electrical project process at Weifield finding ways to be more efficient and profitable.
> Identify Solutions for Improvement in the Organization: Through process analysis, this individual shall determine areas of improvement in terms of efficiency and company effectiveness, developing appropriate solutions.
> Information Dissemination: Develop and facilitate high-quality and high-frequency communications throughout the company. Investigate and implement tools to achieve these goals.
> Company “Handyman”: Act as an internal consultant to help multiple persons and departments within the organization develop programs and solutions to enhance efficient and/or effectiveness.
> Training/Mentoring: Promote the professional growth of the team. Continually pursue opportunities for personal career/training development.
> Recruiting: Continually seek and refer potential employees to the Weifield Human Resources department and the management team.
> Industry Awareness: Continually seek industry and market information to provide Weifield with the information necessary for successful business development.
> PACT: Promote and work as a living example of the company values.
People – Demonstrating fiscal responsibility, physical well-being, and integrity, every day, and empowering each other to be the best we can be through genuine caring and opportunities for teaching, learning, and celebrating together.
Advance Process – Developing, communicating and improving our processes to achieve quality, training, and consistency, sharpen our focus, and lay the groundwork for continuous improvement.
Community – Giving our time and financial resources to worthy causes in order to make a meaningful difference in the places we live, work, and play.
Trusting Relationships – Building our business through trusting relationships and caring concern for the well-being of our clients, vendors, and all other stakeholders.
Job Specific Responsibilities
- Coordinate VDC/BIM model with the Client.
- Coordinate clashes and conflicts in BIM model with other trades.
- Check BIM model for Trimble points accuracy.
- Review submittals, RFIs, and change orders and compare to, and integrate into the BIM model as required.
- Facilitate uploading all applicable VDC information into the Trimble systems.
- Provide quality assurance and quality control of WGC’s installations of rough-in, wire-pull, trim, demonstration, and testing per project requirements and Company standards.
- Assist the Project Superintendent with IT related items as well as administrative items to include but not limited to project logs, timecards, and reporting.
- Provide and organize photographic and video documentation for WGC’s installations, condition of project site, status of other Trades’s work, damaged installations, and other notable conditions on the project site.Qualifications/Skills
- Goal oriented and accountable
- Maintains and promotes company values and culture
- Attention to detail
- Competent with the following software programs:
- Microsoft office suite (Word, Outlook, and Excel)
- Bluebeam – For takeoffs, hyperlinking, overlays, creating packages
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to work under pressure
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Has 1+ years experience with project controls and/or project coordination OR 3-4 years experience documented work in commercial or industrial electrical construction.
- Working knowledge of the National Electric Code (NEC)
- Bachelor’s or Associates Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or Project Management
Reporting: The Field Engineer reports to the Project Superintendent
Supervisory Requirements: None
- Stand, walk and sit; use hands to finger, handle, and maneuver or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Reach with hands and arms; be able to talk and to hear.
- See well, either naturally or with correction.
- Hear well either naturally or with correction.
- The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate as in a typical office setting.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Weifield Group is a drug free working environment.
Start Date: TBD
Pay Rate: $26.00 – $33.00 per hour
Car Allowance or Company Vehicle: N/A
Cell Phone Allowance: None
Employee & Family Health Insurance: 100% of the Family medical “Base Plan” paid by WGC 1st of the month following date of hire
Voluntary Dental/Vision Insurance: Paid by employee based on coverage selection 1st of the month following date of hire
Disability & Accident Insurance: Paid by employee based on coverage selection 1st of the month following date of hire
Life Insurance: Paid by company at rate of $50,000 policy, 1st of the month following date of hire
EAP: Provided by Mines and Associates on behalf of Weifield Group
PTO: 10 days Annually (Accrued at a rate of 1.54 hours per 40 hours worked)
Paid Holidays: Seven paid holidays per year.
401k/Safe Harbor: Participate after 60 days. Weifield matches 100% of investment up to 4% after one year of consistent employment.
Training Yearly budget to support personalized development plan
Background Check Required: Yes
MVR Check Required: Yes
Credit Check Required: No
Current Driver’s License Required: Yes
Working Hours: Jobsite hours required
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions and position responsibilities. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Weifield Group Contracting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Weifield Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer. We make a special effort to include minorities, women, disabled and veteran candidates in our employment selection pools. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or national origin.
This position will be conditioned upon satisfactory completion of a post-offer drug and alcohol test and the results of a background check.