New Opportunity at Weifield
Executive Assistant to the CRO
WORK FOR THE BEST – BE TREATED THE BEST!
Successful electricians at Weifield can become foremen, supervisors, estimators, project managers — or move into upper management positions; your drive and abilities determine how far you go!
Weifield is a national leader in cutting-edge construction — more than 70% of the General Contractors in CO & WY rely on our expertise to provide quality electrical projects. And we’re seeking the best talent to build an unstoppable team! We have 400+ employees & offer industry-leading training programs that enhance safety and innovation — and we foster a positive company culture through fun events and parties throughout the year for our employees and their families. We also have a strong community focus – partnering with numerous non-profit organizations to give back to the communities in which we live and work. As evidenced by our Denver Post ‘Top Workplaces’ recognition for 9 years running, we offer a fantastic, family-oriented work culture!
We also offer our employees unparalleled benefits:
- Numerous opportunities to be recognized for individual achievements
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Utilization of the best technology and tools the industry has to offer to make your life easy
WEIFIELD: THE RIGHT PLACE
Our team members go above and beyond at Weifield, every day – and we show our appreciation by offering much more than just a competitive salary. People are Weifield’s #1 valuable asset and we ensure our team feels valued, appreciated, and included at our company – not just occasionally, but always. With that in mind, we’ve designed the common elements of our benefits package to extend well beyond the paycheck and incorporate the following priorities of our team members:
- Enjoy My Work—An engaging and rewarding company culture that allows our team to thrive
- Learn, Grow, Innovate—Ongoing paid training and development to spark career growth
- Time to Recharge—Paid time off and paid holidays for quality time with friends & family
- Be Rewarded—Bonus opportunities and monthly/yearly employee cash awards to reward quality work
- Be Heard—An open-door policy by Weifield management to listen to our team’s ideas and opinions, 24/7/365
- Stay Well—A suite of healthcare benefits to maintain the wellness of our teammates/ their families
- Have Fun—Continual fun company events so our team can get out with family & friends
- Chart My Course—No limits to the performance-based career growth and advancement opportunities for our team, at Weifield
- Be Supported—A full-service Employee Assistance Program to help with the business of life (health, finances, resources, & more — for team members and their families)
At the end of the day, our goal is simple: to continually improve our employees’ work experience to help them be happy, healthy, and well…every day!
General Job Description
The Executive Assistant to the CRO supports the CRO in all matters, is the primary contact for internal and external relationships, and directly reports to the Chief Revenue Officer supporting sales and marketing. The objective of this position would be to increase the CRO’s effectiveness and efficiency by taking on projects, executing objectives, strategically organizing the days/weeks/months, and being the conduit of communication for preconstruction and marketing.
General Responsibilities and Roles
- Simplify/Improve processes by creating more routines and habits – This role is strategic with scheduling and the projects that are being done. This position is to improve the efficiencies of the daily activities so that the team can focus on the more strategic initiatives.
- Take on special projects as necessary to support the CRO’s vision and support group. This includes, but not limited to, helping other departments, event planning, conducting research, managing budgets, running errands, putting together research, making recommendations, and company reporting, etc.
- Support & Review CRO ROCKs and milestones by working directly with the CRO to figure out who, what, where, when, and how’s of accomplishing the ROCK’s within the timeline.
- Networking with others internally and externally by building and network of people who can share best practices to make sure the company is being financially and time-efficient, which includes sitting in for the CRO on meetings that are important to the company, but maybe in conflict with the CRO’s schedule.
- Strategically manage the CRO’s schedule to ensure the CRO is functioning in a proactive nature. Interactions need to be professionally managed whether on the phone, face to face or through email. Manage, track and schedule all internal and external relationships from government relations, media requests, board of directors, and employees and customers.
- Manage the flow of information and filter out duplication and the non-essential items to save time and be efficient.\
- Support company PACT: Promote and work as a living example of the company values.
- People – Demonstrating fiscal responsibility, physical well-being, and integrity every day and empowering each other to be the best we can be through genuine caring and opportunities for teaching, learning, and celebrating together.
- Advance Process – Developing, communicating, and improving our processes to achieve quality, training, and consistency, sharpen our focus, and lay the groundwork for continuous improvement.
- Community – Giving our time and financial resources to worthy causes makes a meaningful difference in the places we live, work, and play.
- Trusting Relationships – Building our business through trusting relationships and caring concern for the well-being of our clients, vendors, and all other stakeholders.
Job Specific Responsibilities
- Completes a wide variety of administrative tasks for the CRO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Delegated authority to exercise discretion and independent judgment — which involves considering, comparing, and evaluating different courses of action and then making a decision or recommending a decision.
- Provide analysis, recommendations, and options to CRO regarding high impact decisions.
- Manages key relationships as well as managing the CRO’s brand and reputation.
- Facilitates the company Foundation and charity activity.
- Planning client events, fundraising events and employee parties.
- Coordinate quarterly all hands meetings with executives and marketing.
- Communicate with employees or clients on behalf of the Executive(s). Determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Demonstrate a high level of leadership and credibility internally and externally to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization and manages a variety of special projects for the Executive(s), some of which may have organizational impact.
- Serve as a thought partner to the CRO and work on strategic initiatives for the company. Acts as a “barometer,” having a sense of the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the Executive(s) updated.
- Management of preconstruction department meetings, monthly Same Page Meetings and collecting Quarterly Conversation forms.
- Data reporting from Salesforce for monthly and quarterly board of directors and board of advisors’ meetings.
- Leads department and some company procedure development, documentation and updates.
Job Specific Accountabilities
- Trust and honesty
- Coordinate meetings/ travel arrangements
- Conflict resolution
- Strategic note-taking with how things relate to the company
- Preserve confidentiality
- Strong knowledge of company procedures
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid knowledge of office management systems
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent analytical/critical thinking
- Minimum high school diploma, Associates/Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Experience in administrative work
- Experience with the EOS operating system is helpful but not required
- Possess excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Proactive and good with deadlines
- Organized, detailed-oriented, and professional
- Entrepreneurial approach to problem-solving and the ability to handle a variety of tasks
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Motivated, detail-oriented, and will not accept second best
- Possess strong interpersonal skills in order to work in a diverse, dynamic, and fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and flexible to accommodate changes in Weifield’s business strategies
- Proficient in MS Office products
- Enjoy working with people
The Executive Assistant reports to the CRO
The Executive Assistant to the CRO does not have supervisory responsibility
The Executive Assistant to the CRO success is measured by the following criteria:
- The ability to start and manage projects without guidance from management
- Prepare preconstruction and marketing data for board meetings
- Quarterly Conversation & PACT Values
- Provide updates daily
|Pay Rate||Exempt Status; Pay Range $50,000 – 75000|
|Bonus Plan||There will be a bonus for this position based on position metrics|
|Employee Health Insurance||Healthcare 100% of the family medical “Base Plan” by WGC 1st of the month following date of hire.|
|Voluntary Dental/Vision Insurance||Paid by employee based on coverage selection 1st of the month following date of hire.|
|Disability & Accident Insurance||Paid by employee based on coverage selection 1st of the month following date of hire.|
|Life Insurance||50K Life and ADD policy for employee only, paid by employer 1st of the month following date of hire.|
|HSA Plan||Employee can set aside $3600 pre-tax dollars /$7200 for Family 1st of the month following the date of hire.|
|HSA Company Contribution||Up to a max of $600 annually, contributed through four quarterly contributions. The employee must have active work hours on the week of assistance to be eligible. This amount is inclusive in the calculation of the max contributions allowable under an HSA plan.|
|FTO||Flexible Time Off policy|
|401k/Safe Harbor||Participate after 60 days. Weifield matches 100% of investment up to 4% after one year of consistent employment.|
|Background Check/ Drug Test Required||Yes|
|Work Schedule||7AM- 5PM Monday through Thursday and 7AM to 3PM on Friday.|
Due to the nature of this position additional time may be needed in order to complete work activities with no additional compensation.
The company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by management as deemed appropriate. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Weifield Group Contracting Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.