All COVID-19 News
COLORADO OFFICE MASK MANDATE & REVISED RETURN TO THE OFFICE POLICY
Hello, Weifield Centennial & Windsor Office Employees:
In July, Gov. Polis issued Executive Order D 2020 138 (Colorado Mask Mandate) mandating the wearing of masks in public indoor space, starting Friday, July 17th – this mask order has now been extended to mid-November, 2020.
According to the Denver Department of Public Health and Environment FAQ document released late last week (Mask Mandate FAQs), office space within a place of employment is included in the category of ‘public indoor space.’ Therefore, all Centennial (6950 & 7000) and Windsor, CO office employees, will need to begin wearing masks within our CO offices, effective immediately.
What does this mean?
- While at the office, Centennial (6950/7000) and Windsor, employees must wear a mask as follows:
– entering/exiting the office
– moving within the office
– in conference rooms when meeting with other individuals
– in common areas such as lobbies, elevators, restrooms, copy/printer areas, break rooms/kitchens,
- Because our offices and workspaces are socially-distanced and you are alone, you are not required to wear a mask at your desk – but anytime you move out of your chair, a mask must be worn.
This mask order is set to expire in mid-August, and we will notify you when it is no longer in effect or if there are any other changes. Please contact Brad Boswell if you are in need of masks or other safety items for your use.
Again – this is a statewide mandate, and we appreciate your help in ensuring Weifield is in full compliance with this mask order.
Thank you, and please let your manager know if you have any questions.
Timothy T. Markham
Chief Operating Officer | Weifield Group Contracting