JUNE 25TH ALL HANDS ZOOM CALL & TEAM ‘WATCH PARTY’
PLEASE JOIN US FOR THE UPCOMING WEIFIELD ALL HANDS ZOOM CALL!
All Hands (Revised Time for Zoom Call & Team ‘Watch Party’ Instructions):
CO/WY Day Teams & Crews: The goal is for all of our CO/WY teams and day crews to watch the meeting live, together with your teams, on Thursday, 6/25/20 from 2:30 to 4 p.m. MT – see the Zoom meeting invite link and details, below. [Note: Field managers will be giving direction to the field teams on adjusted hours on Friday, as appropriate, if the Zoom meeting on Thursday runs to the end of your work day.]
CO/WY Night Crews: You will watch the All Hands meeting recording with your team early the following week (week of 6/29). Your manager will coordinate the day/time for the team to watch the playback, together — and the recording link will be sent out to all Field Supervisors by 6/26/20.
TX Team: All Texas team members (office & field) will be watching the All Hands meeting playback recording on Friday, 6/26/20 from 2:30 to 4 p.m. CT – watch for more details from your TX leaders on this, soon.
Live Q&A Session: We are having a live Q&A session after the meeting on June 25th. If anyone has questions in mind that you would like Weifield management to respond to in the Live Q&A portion of the meeting, please send your questions in before the meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org. DURING the meeting you can also submit your questions through Zoom Chat or email your questions to email@example.com.
Zoom Meeting Video Playback Recording: We will be sending out the Zoom meeting live playback recording to all teams by Friday, 6/26/20.
Zoom Meeting Link (To Participate in the ‘Live’ Zoom Meeting and Q&A on 6/25/20): For those participating in the live Zoom meeting call — please see the following details and instructions:
Weifield Group All Hands Meeting
Time: Jun 25, 2020 02:30 PM Mountain Time
3 Ways to join the meeting:
# Join Zoom Meeting by computer https://zoom.us/j/98936281837
# Join Zoom Meeting by one tap mobile
# Join the Zoom Meeting by landline
+1 312 626 6799
+1 646 558 8656
Meeting ID: 989 3628 1837
Zoom Instructions (To Prepare for Participating in the ‘Live’ Zoom Meeting):
The following are instructions on how you can prepare to participate in a Zoom meeting across multiple platforms (you do not need to download the Zoom app to participate in the meeting by computer – you can utilize your web browser as listed below).
- Click on the meeting invite URL that the host shared via email or text.
- A new tab will open on your preferred web browser. If you don’t have the Zoom desktop app installed, the page will urge you to download the app.
- Ignore that and skip down to the small print: “If you cannot download or run the application, join from your browser.”
- Click the highlighted text in “join from your browser”.
- Sign in with your name to join the meeting.
How to join a Zoom meeting on mobile (iPhone, Android)
- Download the Zoom app for iOS or for Android on Google Play, and set it up using your contact information —
- Open the mobile app.
- Tap on “Join a Meeting.”
- Enter the meeting ID and your name and set audio/video permissions.
- Tap on the meeting invite URL that the host shared via email or text, which will open the Zoom app. The app may ask for permission to use your phone’s camera.
Again, depending on the meeting’s set-up, you may enter the meeting right away, you may need to wait for the host to arrive first or you may be placed into a waiting room that the host controls.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HAVING YOU JOIN US AT THE MEETING!