Weifield Group 401(k) Retirement Plan for Texas Employees
Hello, Weifield Texas Team!
As outlined in our corporate values, Weifield’s #1 asset is our People, the source of our strength. That’s why we’re excited to announce the launch of our new Weifield Group 401(k) Retirement Plan for our Texas employees – which is now in effect!
The new Weifield Group 401(k) Retirement Plan for Texas employees will mirror the plan for Weifield’s Colorado and Wyoming employees, with the following terms:
- Employees can begin contributing to the 401(k) plan after 2 months of employment with Weifield
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- The 401(k) plan offers up to a 4% match of employee contributions after one year of service with Weifield
- Weifield will honor prior service with IDI Electric toward the one year of service requirement
- After enrolling, it will take 1 – 2 weeks before 401(k) deductions will appear on your paycheck
Enrollment Instructions: The Enrollment Kit PDF included at the link, below, outlines the instructions for enrollment on pp. 5 – 6 of the attached document (page 5 outlines the online enrollment instructions and for those without online access, page 6 outlines how to enroll via telephone in English or Spanish).
We are excited to start this new chapter for retirement savings in Texas! If you have any questions about the Weifield Group 401(k) Retirement Plan, please direct inquiries to Colter Duffy, Assistant Controller, at email@example.com 303.428.2011.