All COVID-19 News
WEIFIELD RETURN TO OFFICE POLICY
Updated: 8.25.20 [With updated public guest requirements]
Team Weifield – We opened the Centennial office on Monday, May 18th. See the document link at the bottom of this text for the 8/25/20 updated Return to Office Policy that everyone is required to follow. All updates to this policy will be posted on the Weifield Weekly.
8.25.20 Update – Public Guest Requirements
Weifield’ s offices are open to public guests (e.g., vendors, clients, external guests) under these strict guidelines:
1) The guest must prearrange a visit to Weifield with a Weifield employee in advance (and the employee must notify the receptionist of the scheduled visit in advance);
2) The visit must be for a valid business reason;
3) The external doors will remain locked at all times; in the event the receptionist is not at the front desk to receive the guest, a sign on the front exterior door will indicate the number to call to gain access to the building;
4) The external guests must check in at the front desk, get their temperature checked and sanitize their hands upon entry;
5) Guests must also comply with applicable mask usage requirements during their visit; and,
6) The external guest must be escorted by a Weifield employee at all times (no roaming allowed).
It’s important to note that our primary focus is the health of our employees inside and outside of the office. We are still encouraging remote work if you are able to do so, but for those that have spoken to your manager and decided to work from the office, you must follow the attached policy. Please don’t expect business as usual when we are together in the office, it will be different due to the new procedures that include 50% maximum capacity, daily temperature checks, physical distancing, and other requirements we must follow. It will likely be a while before things return to something close to how we used to work together in an office setting.
I want to thank our “Return to the Office Committee”…. Brad Boswell, Jill Farrand, Sage Johnson, Bret Richmond, and Lauren Worth. They’ve spent many hours researching all of the health guidelines and state orders for re-opening offices and determining how Weifield will operate once open.
I think we have been very blessed that the majority of our employees have stayed healthy during this pandemic and those that contracted COVID are recovering well. Thank you for continuing to work hard and deliver value to our customers, external and internal. It always comes down to people, and we are lucky to have you on the Weifield Team!
Be sure that you have spoken to your manager or department head to address your schedule and answer any questions.
Timothy T. Markham
Chief Operating Officer